Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 40

I am looking forward to the rest of the year! Well looking forward to seeing where the Lord leads me and my family. I have to admit though I'm not super excited about going to college next year. I don't like change, and this will be a big one! I'm trusting the Lord though! Over the past forty days I have been way to focused on wanting to see immediate change! I don't like how my focus can get off of God so easily! I'm reading a book called, To know you more, I've only read a few pages, but it is good! I can relate to it so much! One of the things the author said really stuck out to me, he said, "... I can see that God didn't allow me to find fulfillment in the things of this world so that I would have a hunger for something deeper."  Even when my focus gets off of God, I am never able to find fulfillment in that, and just like he said I have a hunger inside of me for something more. As I continue on this journey I would like to say sorry to Dani, she's the one I asked to do this with me, plus she is family, and I haven't been treating her the way I should be. I love you Dani!  I want to be like Jesus and I am determined to follow in His steps,  and keep my focus on Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment