Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today is a special day...I officially have over 1000 views on this blog.

Okay so maybe it isn't a huge deal, but it is kind of cool to know that people are seeing this!

I'd like to thank my parents for always believing in me, my cat...  just kidding ;)

Time to get serious :)


Man! God is good. I am so unworthy of His love, patience and all the other things he is constantly lavishing upon me! It's hard to grasp the fact that he loves me so much that he gave his life for me!

I want to share that good news with everyone!

Well of course I do have some resolutions for the new year.
1. Not to let a day go by without spending quality time with my Heavenly Father in the Word and through prayer. Let me clarify...not just reading the Bible, but really digging in and acting upon what I've read and what the Lord speaks to me.

2. To remember that every single person around me is facing, literally, a life or death situation...an ETERNAL life or death situation. I don't want to be okay with that. I don't want to let fear of having inadequate words or whatever hold me back from reaching out. I NEED to reach out!

A resolution is a firm decision to do or not to do something.
So not only do I want to make a resolution, but I want to make an impact.

I submit myself over to God again this year...Here I am, use me God. I don't have much to give, but what I have is yours. I am not my own. I have been bought with a price and I want to serve you every day of my life!

My prayer for me and for you is that we would truly take the words of the Bible to heart and to act upon them. I pray that if you don't yet know the Lord, that you would because it is THE BEST thing that could ever happen to you! I pray that the Lord would strengthen you and strengthen me. That he would give us the confidence to share his love with everyone around us and that we would be faithful to his calling! We serve an amazing, just and loving God. He will never fail us. He is the greatest! And I desire to bring glory to him in everything I do!


No those views do not count my views I made it so it wouldn't count my views :) 
So don't try and burst my bubble! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment