Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blessed!

Today I am struck with the fact that God has blessed me with amazing family and friends! I am so thankful for the encouragement I get from the people in my life, as well as the loving corrections!

We celebrated Adams (my daycare brothers) 2nd birthday! I can't believe he's already two! 

As I looked out on the lake today I realized we didn't even have my three brothers last year when he turned one! That's so weird to me! I feel like we've had them for forever. It'll be David's one year anniversary in August and Javons 1st birthday in September! So many things have happened over the year! They've changed me so much. I can't imagine my life without them! 

Pretty soon we'll have a new family member! Adams mom is having a baby! Life never seems to slow down and keeps getting more complicated and exciting. I'm glad I have the best family and friends that are able to experience all of this with me! And the majority of them are wanting to follow in His steps like me! 

I have amazing role models in my life! I'm thankful for every single one of them! 

Thank you Lord for placing these people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment