Friday, July 26, 2013

Never Unnoticed

I love being right with God. And I love talking to him. I was laying here thinking about someone who just never seems to notice me.  Then I realized that it doesn't matter if there are people who don't even seem to know I exist...I only need Gods recognition! And I never go unnoticed by God!

I wish I didn't even focus a tiny bit on what the world thinks of me. God never ceases to make me feel loved! I never have to wait a minute for Him. He's available 24/7, and He always will be! I never go unnoticed to Him!!! I love that I don't have to say that over and over again trying to convince myself. It's truth. No matter where I'm at or what time it is I feel Gods presence with me! And it's absolutely wonderful! 

I long to be able to hear that still small voice more and more. I never want to ignore it. 

This coming week I want to make people feel noticed. I want to show them the love that God shows me. I want to show them that that love is free to them too!

Thank you Lord for your love!



No comments:

Post a Comment