Friday, July 19, 2013

Grrr

I desperately need Gods help with my attitude. I wish people didn't lie... Actually I just want sin to vanish!

I am so thankful that God has given my family the opportunity to foster! I'm serious it's the best thing that's ever happened to me! I love the boys with all my heart! Which makes everything more excruciatingly painful! 

Lord I do believe, help my overcome my unbelief! I trust you and know you have a plan for me my family and these wonderful three boys! Show me how to LOVE THE UNLOVABLE, show me how to REACH THE UNREACHABLE, help me now TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! Help me to forgive!!!  Give me peace! I want your love to pour out of me! Please, give me a joy unspeakable, a peace that passes all understanding!!

Use me God! 
In your precious name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment