Saturday, February 15, 2014

Can I just say WOW! God is so good!

This valentines day has been great! Some of my friends and I went to a concert nearby and it was wonderful! My dad, being the amazing non-shy person he is, sent me a special voice message from two of the artists which was so encouraging! The thing that has made my heart so happy tonight is seeing the passion and love the girls on the worship team have for Jesus Christ and his people. We are team mates and close friends and the Lord has blessed us so much!

We had a worship meeting tonight to discuss just kind of where we are in our walk with God and identifying our strengths and weaknesses. I love hearing them talk about their passion to tell people the good news through song and speaking. I'm so excited to see them stepping up and letting God lead them wherever He wants.

I am looking forward to seeing where the Lord will lead us in the future!

Please pray for us as a worship team. Our hope and prayer is that people would respond to what God is trying to tell us...that when the music starts it would be a time where we all realize just how great and mighty God is and that we would become less and he would become greater! I want to see our youth grow as a church. I want to see us reaching out beyond our church building and family, and building a community. I believe with all my heart that is what the Lord wants too.

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment