Monday, February 17, 2014

My eyes were opened this morning to the fact that we are never guaranteed a tomorrow...
You are never guaranteed a next breath...

How is it that all of us can take life for granted so easily? As Christians it is so dangerous to do that. Let us not forget that every single breath is a gift from God. Every moment of the day we have the chance to bring glory to God or not. We have the chance to show love or not. The chance to forgive and serve.

I don't want to waste my time here. It's selfishness that holds me back. It's pride. 

It's Monday morning and as we are headed to work, school or even just staying at home, I encourage you to think about it...really think about the fact that, as Mother Teresa said, “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” Let us show love. Let us apologize and forgive. Let us encourage. Let us serve. Let us do everything we do to bring glory to God who is the giver of every breath you and I breath. And in doing so, let us pray that hearts would be changed and given to God. 

Grace and peace to you today and the rest of the week!
-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment