Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am just overwhelmed by how great our God is! Seriously He is amazing!

I've been struggling with knowing what to write. This always happens when I am not consistently spending time with God.  So please be praying that I would really submit myself before God and let him speak through me. So much of the time I get caught up in everything that is going on in my life when really it is supposed to be all about Him!

I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. I want to challenge whoever is reading this to find some way to step out of your comfort zone and show someone the love of Christ deliberately this week.

-Ally

1 comment:

  1. I was having the same problem the other day just with a bunch of unnecessary things. He showed me that I need the make Him priority and everything else second.

    ReplyDelete