Tuesday, September 3, 2013

God is faithful

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9

Only God is completely faithful.  Everything else will either fail or fade away.  But God remains. It is so important that we do not take this for granted but instead respond daily to it through seeking him and spending time with Him. This faithful God called ME into fellowship with Jesus Christ. There is no greater honor.

Lord, I call on you today to draw me close to you and to help me know fellowship with Jesus. In 15 minutes the cares of the world will begin to bombard me.  Please show me how to remain in you every moment of the day and not to set you aside or compartmentalize you in my day.  Thank you Lord for loving me without condition.   - Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment