Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You are good.

Sorry for missing a few days. My cousin started a blog on a different site and I fell in love with it soooooo I talked my family into doing a "family blog" based on our journey as we follow in His steps! I'm still going to post on here but if you want to check the other one out the web address is asformeandmyhouse8.wordpress.com
We're still working on getting it going FYI


The past two weeks I have been attending another youth group on Tuesday nights. It's been great being able to have two nights of fellowship and bible study! 

God never seizes to amaze me! I guess that shouldn't surprise me. His word says, 
"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I'm not going to try and stretch this out. All I want to do is encourage you, that whatever struggle you're going through God promises he will work everything together for good for those who love him and are called according to his purpose! What an awesome promise! What an awesome hope we can have in Him!

Thank you Lord for your love and mercy and faithfulness! Thank you for everything you've shown me even just in this week. I'm so in love with you, and I pray that love would grow deeper and stronger every minute of everyday! I pray for the people reading this that are struggling. I pray that you would remind them of that verse in Romans. I pray for those of us that seem to have blessings constantly being given to us. Remind us that it's all because of you! We give you thanks and praise! Thank you for accepting my short and sweet prayers and posts. You are good God! 
In Jesus' name AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment