Sunday, September 1, 2013

I need you.

*sigh*
Well today has been interesting. 

Ended up playing guitar for the all worship Service we had! Helped pack up Alana's stuff. Brought her to her moms. Tried not to cry. Then I started thinking about school. Oh man! I sure need Gods help to change my attitude. 

I'm so thankful for my family and friends, and the never ending love and support I get from them.

As I lay here and just breath, I'm able to remember I sure do need The Lord.

I'm learning to not always ask God to take heartache away or whatever hardships are coming my way...instead I've been able to realize that He uses those times to make me stronger. To show me through him I can overcome. 

My heart is heavy right now. There seems to always be things that are just bleh going on. Especially when I'm digging into the Word, and spending more and more time with The Lord. There is definitely a spiritual war going on. Thank you Lord that I can call on your name and be saved. 

I need you more Lord. Thank you for always being there. You know all the things on my heart tonight...would you please strengthen my heart. Teach me to be more like you I pray. Lord I pray for anyone and everyone reading this blog. For everything going on in their lives right now. Comfort them Lord. Bring healing to any brokenness inside of them. May they remember you love them, and they CAN overcome any obstacles in their  life through you! Thank you for the many blessings you've poured out on us. You give and you take away. We will bless your name no matter what. We love you Lord and pray all this in Jesus' name amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment