Thursday, May 2, 2013

Is it really that hard?

Everyone was home today. Our house is always busy! We have a three year old, two year old, and 7 month old, and on Wednesdays and Thursday an 18 month old. CRAZY!!! So trying to balance helping out around the house, helping with the boys, and trying to stay caught up in school work is frightening! As Dani and I sat in the garage working a question came up, 'How do you follow in Jesus' steps at home?'
I brought the question to my mom and she said that living that way at home can actually be even harder than going out waiting for God to put a task in front of you. Maybe that is obvious to everyone else, but it wasn't to me. Now that I look at it I see that it's true, but I also see that it doesn't have to be hard. At home we are able to follow in His steps by showing kindness, being slow to anger, etc. As I follow in His steps I am praying that the fruits of the Spirit would be evident in my life at home, and anywhere he
leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment