Saturday, May 4, 2013

Recap

Today was sort of a recap day.  I was able to look back at the week and see how I was obedient to the Lord, but I was also able to see the areas of my life that I really need to work on. Communication is one of them. A lot of people think I am super shy but once I get to talking about something I am passionate about..well Good Luck Charlie. :) Sorry it was just the perfect time to say that! So as I was saying when it comes to something that I am passionate about I am not a bit shy to let it all out. That can be a good thing, but can also be a bad thing. I tend to have an I'm right, and you should agree with me attitude. Which is not good! So I am praying that this week I will be able to work on my communication skills, hearing people out, and trying to see the situation from their point of view. I NEVER want to be a person that leads people away from Christ because of my stubbornness, and the way I communicate with them. So as Monday quickly approaches, let's follow in His steps together. By the way I would highly recommend the Jesus Culture Leadership Podcast. There is one on communication, so just click on the word podcast and it will bring you to the site. They are on ITunes as well.
God Bless~Ally



No comments:

Post a Comment